in Home Purchase Mortgages from Academy Bank, N.A.Unaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Academy Bank Home Mortgage Review
Academy Bank Home Mortgage is offered by Academy Bank, N.A. (NMLS #716627), a bank founded in 1966 and based in Kansas City, MO. Academy Bank Home Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Academy Bank Home Mortgage provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Academy Bank Home Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Academy Bank Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Academy Bank, N.A.?
Academy Bank mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Academy Bank, N.A. offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Academy Bank mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Academy Bank mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Academy Bank mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Academy Bank mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Academy Bank Home Mortgage is (866) 868-9141.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by Academy Bank, N.A.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia