Acre Mortgage Home LoansUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Home Loans.
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Acre Mortgage Home Loans Review
Acre Mortgage Home Loans are offered by Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc (NMLS #13988), a direct lender founded in 1993 and based in Marlton, NJ. Acre Mortgage Home Loans are available in 14 states (and Washington, DC).
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. Acre Mortgage Home Loans offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Acre Mortgage Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Acre Mortgage Home Loans Pros & Cons
Acre Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc?
Acre Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Acre Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Acre Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does Acre Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Acre Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Acre Mortgage Home Loans is (800) 511-3330.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
70 East Main Street
Marlton, NJ 08053 USA
- (800) 511-3330
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Washington, DC
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Acre Mortgage Home Loans to your friends?
Other Home Loans
- AmeriHome Mortgage
- American Federal Home Mortgage
- Balboa Thrift and Loan Commercial Mortgage
- City National Bank Home Purchase Loans
- Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage
- Kwik Mortgage Home Loans
- MonsterLoans Mortgage
- Movement Mortgage Home Loans
- Preferred Rate Mortgage
- Pulte Mortgage Home Loans
- Sage Mortgage
- USAA Home Mortgage