Acre Mortgage Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Acre Mortgage & Financial, IncUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Acre Mortgage Home Loans Review
Acre Mortgage Home Loans is offered by Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc (NMLS #13988) , a direct lender founded in 1993 and based in Marlton, NJ. Acre Mortgage Home Loans is available in 14 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Acre Mortgage Home Loans?
Acre Mortgage Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Acre Mortgage Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Acre Mortgage Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Acre Mortgage Home Loans offer?
Acre Mortgage Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Acre Mortgage Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Acre Mortgage Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina