|Loan Amount||Starting at $100,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Bank of Blue Valley Home Mortgage Review
Bank of Blue Valley Home Mortgage are offered by Bank of Blue Valley (NMLS #408539), a bank founded in 1989 and based in Overland Park, KS. Bank of Blue Valley Home Mortgage are available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Bank of Blue Valley Home Mortgage provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Bank of Blue Valley Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Bank of Blue Valley Home Mortgage Pros & Cons
Bank of Blue Valley mortgage FAQ
What mortgage rates does Bank of Blue Valley offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Bank of Blue Valley mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Bank of Blue Valley mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Bank of Blue Valley mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Bank of Blue Valley mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bank of Blue Valley mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Bank of Blue Valley Home Mortgage is (913) 338-1000.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.