Fairway Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Fairway Independent Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Fairway Home Mortgage Review
Where does Fairway Home Mortgage do business?
Fairway Home Mortgage is based in Madison, WI. The company was founded in 1996 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Fairway Home Mortgage?
Fairway Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Fairway Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Fairway Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Fairway Home Mortgage offer?
Fairway Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Fairway Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Fairway Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia