PNC Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from PNC BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$10,000 - $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
PNC Home Mortgage Review
PNC Home Mortgage is offered by PNC Bank, a bank founded in 1845 and based in Pittsburgh, PA. PNC Home Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via PNC Home Mortgage?
PNC Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with PNC Home Mortgage?
PNC Home Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does PNC Home Mortgage offer?
PNC Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 2.656% .
Does PNC Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
No, PNC Home Mortgage does not charge a mortgage origination fee.
Some lenders charge an origination fee for processing, underwriting, and funding a mortgage. Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount. Whenever possible, go with lenders that don’t charge origination fees.
Does PNC Home Mortgage charge prepayment fees?
No, PNC Home Mortgage does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does PNC Home Mortgage offer?
PNC Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does PNC Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. PNC Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
One PNC Plaza 249 Fifth Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 1522
- Visit Site
Other Services by PNC Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Origination Fee|
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Late Fee Amount||$40|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||Co-borrower|
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|APR||Starting at 2.656%|
|Loan Amount||$10,000 - $2,500,000|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend PNC Home Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.