George Mason Mortgage Home LoansUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Home Loans.
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
George Mason Mortgage Home Loans Review
George Mason Mortgage Home Loans are offered by George Mason Mortgage (NMLS #153400), a direct lender founded in 1980 and based in Fairfax, VA. George Mason Mortgage Home Loans are available in 4 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. George Mason Mortgage Home Loans offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, George Mason Mortgage Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
George Mason Mortgage Home Loans Pros & Cons
George Mason Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via George Mason Mortgage?
George Mason Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does George Mason Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
George Mason Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, George Mason Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, George Mason Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does George Mason Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. George Mason Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for George Mason Mortgage Home Loans is (800) 867-6859.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
4100 Monument Corner Drive Suite 100
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA
- (800) 867-6859
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by George Mason Mortgage
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Washington, DC
|Initial Processing Fee||$1|
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|APR||Starting at 3%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend George Mason Mortgage Home Loans to your friends?
Other Home Loans
- American Quest Home Loans Mortgage
- BC Finance Home Purchase Mortgage
- Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage
- CRE OneSource Home Loans
- CityCreek Mortgage
- F&M Bank Mortgage
- First Horizon Bank Mortgages
- Mariner Finance Home Mortgage
- Network Capital Home Mortgage
- Princeton Mortgage
- Sammamish Mortgage
- Washington Federal Home Mortgage