|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Opes Advisors Home Mortgage Review
Opes Advisors Home Mortgage is offered by Opes Advisors Mortgage Services (NMLS #417490), a direct lender founded in 2004 and based in Cupertino, CA. Opes Advisors Home Mortgage is available in 3 states across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Opes Advisors Home Mortgage offers FHA, FHA 203k, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Opes Advisors Home Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Opes Advisors Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Opes Advisors Mortgage Services?
Flagstar mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Opes Advisors Mortgage Services offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Flagstar mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 2.9% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Flagstar mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Flagstar mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does Flagstar mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Flagstar mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Opes Advisors Home Mortgage is (877) 700-6737.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Opes Advisors Home Mortgage to your friends?