|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
PrimeLending Home Mortgage Review
PrimeLending Home Mortgage is offered by PrimeLending (NMLS #13649), a direct lender founded in 1986 and based in Dallas, TX. PrimeLending Home Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. PrimeLending Home Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. PrimeLending Home Mortgage offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, PrimeLending Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
PrimeLending Home Mortgage Pros & Cons
Prime Lending FAQ
How much can you borrow via PrimeLending?
Prime Lending allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does PrimeLending offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Prime Lending offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Prime Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Prime Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Prime Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Prime Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for PrimeLending Home Mortgage is (800) 317-7463.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is ConsumerFeedback@primelending.com.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia