PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from PrimeLendingUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance Review
PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance is offered by PrimeLending (NMLS #13649), a direct lender founded in 1986 and based in Dallas, TX. PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance is available in 22 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance offer?
PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend PrimeLending Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.