St Louis Community CU Home Loans First MortgageUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend St Louis Community CU Home Loans First Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
St Louis Community CU Home Loans First Mortgage Review
St Louis Community CU Home Loans First Mortgage is offered by st louis community credit union (NMLS #616755), a credit union founded in 1942 and based in St. Louis, MO. st louis community credit union are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Only two mortgage programs offered. St Louis Community CU Home Loans First Mortgage provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. St Louis Community CU Home Loans First Mortgage offers option ARM mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. St Louis Community CU Home Loans First Mortgage does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
St Louis Community CU Home Loans First Mortgage Pros & Cons
st louis community credit union FAQ
How much can you borrow via St Louis Community Credit Union?
st louis community credit union allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with st louis community credit union?
st louis community credit union offers mortgages with a maximum term of 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does St Louis Community Credit Union offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
st louis community credit union offers home loans with APRs starting at 6.421% and up to 7.205%.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, st louis community credit union may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, st louis community credit union offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for St Louis Community CU Home Loans First Mortgage is (866) 534-7610.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
Other Services by St Louis Community Credit Union
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
6.421% - 7.205%
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||