|Loan Term (Years)||Starting at 10 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Sun West Mortgage Review
Sun West Mortgage are offered by Sun West Mortgage (NMLS #3277), a nonbank financial services provider founded in 1980 and based in Buena Park, CA. Sun West Mortgage are available in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Sun West Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Sun West Mortgage Pros & Cons
Sun West Mortgage FAQ
What mortgage rates does Sun West Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Sun West Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does Sun West Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Sun West Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Sun West Mortgage is (800) 453-7884.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||Starting at 10 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||