Pacific City Bank Money Market Review
Pacific City Bank Money Market is offered by Pacific City Bank,
founded in 2003 and based in Los Angeles, CA.
Pacific City Bank Money Market is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,500.
- High minumum deposit. You must deposit a minimum of $2,500, which is high compared to most money market accounts.
Pros & Cons of Pacific City Bank Money Market
- Available in all 50 states.
- Access to physical branches.
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- Deposit checks remotely.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide a debit card.
- Monthly service charge.
Pacific City Bank Money Market FAQ
Are money market accounts from Pacific City Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Pacific City Bank money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #57463). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Pacific City Bank money market rates?
What are the fees for Pacific City Bank Money Market?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.
Pacific City Bank Money Market Fees
||up to $10
|Paper Statement Fee
What is the minimum balance for Pacific City Bank money market?
Minimum deposit of $2,500. You must make an initial deposit of at least $2,500 to open this account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $2,500.
What features and perks does Pacific City Bank money market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check Writing - Pacific City Bank money market includes check writing privileges. This is convenient method to pay bills and transfer money from your account.
- Fraud monitoring - Pacific City Bank monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - Pacific City Bank money market allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Pacific City Bank money market allows you to access your money from an ATM, a convenient feature only a few offer.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to open an account with Pacific City Bank
- Visit the Pacific City Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.