Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance
in Motorcycle and ATV Insurance from Plymouth Rock AssuranceUnaffiliated
Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Motorcycle and ATV Insurance from Plymouth Rock Assurance
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Financial Strength Rating||A-|
Where does Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance do business?
Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Boston, MA. The company was founded in 1982 and offers motorcycle and ATV insurance in 5 states in the USA.
What types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage does Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about motorcycle insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offers the following types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another vehicle or property when at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: The uninsured motorist rider covers the damages caused by a negligent driver who doesn't have an insurance policy.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This covers the damages caused by a driver who is at-fault but whose liability limits don't cover all the property damages and medical expenses of the accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your vehicle is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their policies:
- Modified Vehicle Insurance: This coverage, also known as customized parts and equipment coverage, can help repair or replace alterations and upgrades you make to your vehicle. Notice that most motorcycle and ATV insurance policies will only cover original equipment so you may want to consider this policy if you've invested a lot of money on aftermarket parts and upgrades.
- Travel Expenses / Trip Interruption Coverage: This coverage helps pay for non-refundable expenses if your trip is delayed or canceled due to an accident, mechanical breakdown, theft, injury, unexpected illness, or some other covered event.
- Loan / Lease / GAP Coverage: GAP coverage covers the difference between what you owe on your motorcycle or ATV and its current cash value in the event of a total loss.
- Emergency Roadside Service: Coverage varies by carrier but it typically includes jump starts for dead batteries, labor to change a flat tire, towing, and lockout services.
What benefits does Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offer?
Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
- Mechanical / Auto Body Repair Network: Enjoy the competitive prices and peace of mind of having access to a network of service and repair shops.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance?
When you ask for a quote with Plymouth Rock Motorcycle & ATV Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts currently available.
695 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02111 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Plymouth Rock Assurance
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
|Vehicle and Equipment Discounts||
|Financial Strength Rating||