Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® Review
This is a
issued by Bank of America.
If you're wondering whether Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
rewards rate of up to 3 miles per dollar spent.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $100 if you spend $2000 within 3 months.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 50000 points after spending $2,000 within 3 months that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- Competitive APRs. Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® has a
that ranges from
up to 23.99%.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, price protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®
- 20 XP every year on your account anniversary.
Earn an additional 40 XP (totaling 60 XP) on your account anniversary after you spend $15,000 or more on purchases within the anniversary year
- Potentially lower than average purchase APRs.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty and price protection on purchases.
- Free access to your credit score.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Travel accident and travel assistance insurance.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- There is annual fee of $89 to consider when apply, and this card is designed for people who travel often.
- Charges an annual fee of $89
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® FAQ
Does Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® have a cash back or rewards program?
Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® is a travel rewards card.
Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus (Points/Miles)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
|Signup Bonus Spend Period (months)
Does Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® have a signup bonus?
Yes, it offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $100 after spending $2000. However, it does include a 50000 points signup bonus after spending $2000 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Price Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Cell Phone Protection
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
This card has lower than average regular APRs.
Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® has a
that ranges from
up to 23.99%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
that ranges from
up to 23.9%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
that ranges from
up to 26.99%.
Note that late payments are subject to an APR of 29.99% if you are late or miss your payments. Typically, the penalty APR applies for a minimum of six months but can go on indefinitely.
Does Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®?
The following fees apply:
Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $29
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
Does Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® have a foreign transaction fee?
This card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, avoiding foreign transaction fees can save you hundreds of dollars in fees when you travel out of the country.
What is the support contact email for Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®?
The support contact email for Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do people rate the customer service and user experience of Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®?
We currently don't have sufficient reviews to provide a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product.
Does Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®
- Visit the Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.