Annie Sez Visa Card Review
Annie Sez Visa Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Annie Sez Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $0 if you spend $0.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 0 points after spending $0 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- Competitive APRs. Annie Sez Visa Card has a
that ranges from
up to 24.99%.
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 27.99% Balance transfer fee. Annie Sez Visa Card charges a fee of up to 27.99% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $279.9 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 600.
Annie Sez Visa Card Pros & Cons
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
- Charges a 27.99% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Annie Sez Visa Card FAQ
Is there a Annie Sez Visa Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Annie Sez Visa Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Annie Sez Visa Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Annie Sez Visa Card has lower than average purchase APRs.
Annie Sez Visa Card has a
that ranges from
up to 24.99%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Annie Sez Visa Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Annie Sez Visa Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Annie Sez Visa Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Annie Sez Visa Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Annie Sez Visa Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Annie Sez Visa Card?
The following fees apply to Annie Sez Visa Card:
Annie Sez Visa Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does Annie Sez Visa Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Annie Sez Visa Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
How to apply for Annie Sez Visa Card
- Visit the Annie Sez Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.