Aspiration Credit Card Review
Aspiration Credit Card is a
cashback credit card
issued by Aspiration Partners Inc..
If you're wondering whether Aspiration Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
cashback rewards rate of up to 5%.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $100 if you spend $1000 within 2 months.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
Aspiration Credit Card Pros & Cons
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Aspiration Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Charges an annual fee of up to $180.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Aspiration Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Aspiration Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Aspiration Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
Aspiration Credit Card is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchase as a cash reward.
What are the Aspiration Credit Card benefits?
Aspiration Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Aspiration Credit Card?
Does Aspiration Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Aspiration Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Aspiration Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Aspiration Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Aspiration Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Aspiration Credit Card:
Aspiration Credit Card Fees
Starting at $120
up to $180
Does Aspiration Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Aspiration Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Aspiration Credit Card
- Visit the Aspiration Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.