At Home MasterCard Review
At Home MasterCard is a
issued by Synchrony Bank.
If you're wondering whether At Home MasterCard is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as
price protection, and fraud protection.
- Good or better credit required. You should probably try with another card if your credit score is below 700.
At Home MasterCard Pros & Cons
- Earn points everywhere Mastercard is accepted with 3x points on groceries.
- Price protection and extended warranty coverage with identity theft resolution.
- Mastercard airport concierge.
- Cash access at ATMs where Mastercard is accepted.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- At Home MasterCard reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- 3% foreign transaction fee is included.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
At Home MasterCard FAQ
Is there a At Home MasterCard cash back or rewards program?
No, At Home MasterCard does not offer a rewards program.
What are the At Home MasterCard benefits?
At Home MasterCard provides the following benefits:
- Price Protection
- ID Theft Protection
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for At Home MasterCard?
At Home MasterCard has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.24%.
Does At Home MasterCard have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, At Home MasterCard does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does At Home MasterCard have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
At Home MasterCard does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
At Home MasterCard Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for At Home MasterCard?
The following fees apply to At Home MasterCard:
At Home MasterCard Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
Does At Home MasterCard have a foreign transaction fee?
At Home MasterCard charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does At Home MasterCard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, At Home MasterCard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for At Home MasterCard
- Visit the At Home MasterCard website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.