Avant Mastercard Review
Avant Mastercard is a
issued by Avant LLC.
If you're wondering whether Avant Mastercard is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Allows users with low credit scores to build their credit with responsible use.
- This card comes with an annual fee and a high APR will apply when the card is not used responsibly.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- $0 foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge foreign transaction fees, which makes a great credit card to carry with you when traveling abroad.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 630.
- No deposit required.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Avant Mastercard reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Charges an annual fee of up to $29.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card rewards.
Is there a Avant Mastercard cash back or rewards program?
No, Avant Mastercard does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Avant Mastercard benefits?
Avant Mastercard provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- ID Theft Protection
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Avant Mastercard?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Avant Mastercard has higher than average purchase APRs.
Avant Mastercard has a
It also has a
cash advance APR
The good news is this card does not charge a penalty APR if you are late on a payment.
Does Avant Mastercard have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Avant Mastercard does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Avant Mastercard have an introductory APR offer on new purchases??
Avant Mastercard does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Avant Mastercard Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the Avant Mastercard fees?
The following fees apply to Avant Mastercard:
Avant Mastercard Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $35
Does Avant Mastercard have a foreign transaction fee?
Avant Mastercard does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, this can save you hundreds of dollars in credit card fees when you travel out of the country.
Does Avant Mastercard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Avant Mastercard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit score.
How to apply for Avant Mastercard
- Visit the Avant Mastercard website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.