Avenue Credit Card Review
Avenue Credit Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Avenue Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Avenue Credit Card Pros & Cons
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Avenue Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Avenue Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Avenue Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
Avenue Credit Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
Avenue Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Avenue Credit Card have a signup bonus?
Avenue Credit Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Avenue Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Avenue Credit Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Avenue Credit Card benefits?
Avenue Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Avenue Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Avenue Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Avenue Credit Card has a
Does Avenue Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Avenue Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Avenue Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Avenue Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Avenue Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Avenue Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Avenue Credit Card:
Avenue Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does Avenue Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Avenue Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Avenue Credit Card
- Visit the Avenue Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.