|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
Avenue Credit Card Review
This is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. If you're wondering whether Avenue Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $10.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR of 24.99%
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
|The Good||The Bad|
Does Avenue Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Avenue Credit Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Avenue Credit Card?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. This card has higher than average regular APRs.
Avenue Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of 24.99%.
Does Avenue Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Avenue Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Avenue Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $25|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $40|
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
What is the support contact email for Avenue Credit Card?
The support contact email for Avenue Credit Card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Avenue Credit Card login page?
You can access the Avenue Credit Card login page here.
How do people rate the customer service and user experience of Avenue Credit Card?
We currently don't have sufficient reviews to provide a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product.
Does Avenue Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Avenue Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Avenue Credit Card
- Visit the Avenue Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Annual Fee|
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||25 days|
|Additional Card Fee Amount||$0|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$1|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $25|
|Late Fee Amount||Up to $40|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Balance Computation||daily balance (including current transactions)|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Avenue Credit Card to your friends?