Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® Review
This is a
issued by Banner Bank.
If you're wondering whether Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 4000 points that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- Competitive APRs. Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® has a
that ranges from
up to 13.99%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- $0 Balance transfer fee. This card does not charge a fee on balance transfers.
After the introductory period, the fee is 0%.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 1.1% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard®
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- Has an introductory APR rate on balance transfers of 5.24%.
- No balance transfer fee.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Travel accident and travel assistance insurance.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 1.1%.
Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® FAQ
Does Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® have a cash back or rewards program?
Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® is a travel rewards card.
Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus (Points/Miles)
Does Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus. However, it does include a 4000 points signup bonus that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard®?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 13.99%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
that ranges from
up to 13.99%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 5.24%
for a period of up to 2 months.
Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Fee % After Intro Period
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
|Balance Transfer APR
||9.99% - 13.99%
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum
|Balance Transfer Fee %
Does Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard®?
The following fees apply:
- There is no overlimit fee
Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® have a foreign transaction fee?
Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® charges a foreign transaction fee of 1.1%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $22. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard®?
The Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® customer service number is (509) 527-3636.
What is the support contact email for Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard®?
The support contact email for Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® is email@example.com.
Does Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard®
- Visit the Banner Bank TruRewards® Mastercard® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.