Bedford Fair Credit Card Review
Bedford Fair Credit Card is a
cashback credit card
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Bedford Fair Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
cashback rewards rate of up to 200%.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Bedford Fair Credit Card Pros & Cons
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Bedford Fair Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Bedford Fair Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Bedford Fair Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
Bedford Fair Credit Card is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchase as a cash reward.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
Bedford Fair Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Bedford Fair Credit Card have a signup bonus?
Bedford Fair Credit Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Bedford Fair Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Bedford Fair Credit Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Bedford Fair Credit Card benefits?
Bedford Fair Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Bedford Fair Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Bedford Fair Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Bedford Fair Credit Card has a
Does Bedford Fair Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Bedford Fair Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Bedford Fair Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Bedford Fair Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Bedford Fair Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
What are the fees for Bedford Fair Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Bedford Fair Credit Card:
Bedford Fair Credit Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does Bedford Fair Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Bedford Fair Credit Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Bedford Fair Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Bedford Fair Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Bedford Fair Credit Card
- Visit the Bedford Fair Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.