|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||16.24% - 27.24%|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||700 - 850|
Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® Review
Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® is a store credit card issued by First National Bank of Omaha. If you're wondering whether Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Earn a rewards rate of up to x.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $100 if you spend $100.
- Competitive APRs. Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® has a variable purchase APR that ranges from 16.24% up to 27.24%.
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 5% Balance transfer fee. Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® charges a fee of up to 5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $50 in transfer fees. The minimum fee is $10.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Gas rewards. Earn up to 2% for every $1 you spend on gas.
- Good or better credit required. You should probably try with another card if your credit score is below 700.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® cash back or rewards program?
No, Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® benefits?
Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® provides the following benefits:
- ID Theft Protection
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard®?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® has a variable purchase APR that ranges from 16.24% up to 27.24%. The card has a variable cash advance APR of up to 27.49%.
Does Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?No, Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
This card does offer an introductory APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases for a period of up to 6 months.
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)||6|
What are the fees for Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard®?
The following fees apply to Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard®:
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $35|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $39|
Does Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® have a foreign transaction fee?Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit.
How to apply for Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard®
- Visit the Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
16th & Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68197
- Visit Site
Other Services by First National Bank of Omaha
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Eligible In-Store Purchases||5%|
|Purchase Intro APR Period (Variable APR)||6 months|
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||21 days|
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||5%|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3%|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$1.75|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $35|
|Late Fee Amount||Up to $39|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||
700 - 850
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Cash Advance APR (Variable APR)||Up to 27.49%|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||16.24% - 27.24%|
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum||$10|
|Balance Transfer Fee %||5%|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Dodge DrivePlus Mastercard® to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.