Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card Review
This is a
secured credit card
issued by Dollar Bank.
If you're wondering whether Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 1% Balance transfer fee. Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card charges a fee of 1% on balance transfers, if you transfer the balance within 25 days of opening the account. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $10 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.00.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Secured card. This card requires a refundable deposit before you qualify for a line of credit. These cards are often used to improve the credit of people with poor credit or little credit history.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, price protection, purchase protection, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
Pros & Cons of Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Extended warranty and price protection on purchases.
- Free access to your credit score.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 1% balance transfer fee, if you transfer the balance within 25 days of opening the account.
Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card FAQ
Does Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card is a rewards card.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Price Protection
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
Does Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card?
The Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card customer service number is (216) 749-6900.
Does Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card
- Visit the Dollar Bank Rewards Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.