Excent Secured Credit Card
in Personal Credit Cards from First Choice BankUnaffiliated
|Purchase APR (Fixed APR)||13.99%|
|Balance Transfer APR (Fixed APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||300 - 700|
Excent Secured Credit Card Review
Excent Secured Credit Card is a secured credit card credit card issued by First Choice Bank. If you're wondering whether Excent Secured Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Competitive APRs. Excent Secured Credit Card has a fixed purchase APR of 13.99%
- Secured card. This card requires a refundable deposit before you qualify for a line of credit. These cards are often used to improve the credit of people with poor credit or little credit history.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still qualify.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Excent Secured Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Excent Secured Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Excent Secured Credit Card?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. Excent Secured Credit Card has lower than average purchase APRs.
Excent Secured Credit Card has a fixed purchase APR of 13.99%. It also has a fixed cash advance APR of 18.99% .
Does Excent Secured Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?No, Excent Secured Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Excent Secured Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?Excent Secured Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)||N/A|
What are the fees for Excent Secured Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Excent Secured Credit Card:
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $29|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $29|
Does Excent Secured Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Excent Secured Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit.
How to apply for Excent Secured Credit Card
- Visit the Excent Secured Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||25 days|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$1|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $29|
|Late Fee Amount||Up to $29|
|Supported Income Types||
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Checking Account Required|
|Credit Score Range||
300 - 700
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Rewards Type||No Rewards|
|Cash Advance APR (Fixed APR)||18.99%|
|Balance Computation||average daily balance (including new purchases)|
|Credit Limit||Up to $5,000|
|Purchase APR (Fixed APR)||13.99%|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Excent Secured Credit Card to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.