Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card Review
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card is no longer available to new customers on SuperMoney.
Click here to compare Personal Credit Cards and quickly find the best options for your needs.
This is a
cashback credit card
issued by Fifth Third Bank.
If you're wondering whether Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
cashback rewards rate of up to 3%.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 12 months, which is the average period for 0% APR balance transfer cards.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $100 if you spend $1000 within 3 months.
- Competitive APRs. Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card has a
that ranges from
up to 22.99%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 4% Balance transfer fee. Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card charges a fee of 4% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $40 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- Accepts cosigners. Fifth Third Bank is one of the few credit card issuers that allows applicants to include a cosigner. Adding a cosigner can really improve your approval chances if your credit is not great.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, price protection, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above640.
Pros & Cons of Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 12 months.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Extended warranty and price protection on purchases.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Travel assistance insurance
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card is accepted.
- Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Charges a 4% balance transfer fee.
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card FAQ
Does Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
You will receive 1% cash back on travel, dining, groceries, drugstore purchases, or any other purchase. For example, if you buy a $1,000 laptop, you will receive $10 back in cash.
However, you can earn up to 3% for purchases in a bonus category.
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
|Signup Bonus Spend Period (months)
Does Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card have a signup bonus?
Yes, it offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $100 after spending $1000.
Does Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Price Protection
- Cell Phone Protection
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 22.99%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
that ranges from
up to 22.99%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 12 months.
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
|Balance Transfer APR
||13.99% - 22.99%
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum
|Balance Transfer Fee %
Does Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card Fees
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost cashback card.
Does Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card
- Visit the Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.