FullBeauty Platinum Card Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether FullBeauty Platinum Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $20 if you spend $25.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
Pros & Cons of FullBeauty Platinum Card
- Get 2 points for every $1 you spend on your fullbeauty Platinum Card at any of the FULLBEAUTY brands. For every 400 points, earn a $10 Reward certificate that you can redeem at fullbeauty.com
- Free shipping four times a year
- Fullbeauty Platnium card has no annual fee.
- Fraud Liability protection is available with Fullbeauty Platinum card.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- FullBeauty Platinum Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High Purchase APR rate of 29.24%.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
FullBeauty Platinum Card FAQ
Does FullBeauty Platinum Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
What are the FullBeauty Platinum Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for FullBeauty Platinum Card?
It has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.24%.
Does FullBeauty Platinum Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does FullBeauty Platinum Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for FullBeauty Platinum Card?
The following fees apply:
FullBeauty Platinum Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
What is the customer service phone number for FullBeauty Platinum Card?
The FullBeauty Platinum Card customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
Does FullBeauty Platinum Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, FullBeauty Platinum Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for FullBeauty Platinum Card
- Visit the FullBeauty Platinum Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.