Gardner-White Premier Card Review
Gardner-White Premier Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Gardner-White Premier Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Gardner-White Premier Card Pros & Cons
- Special Financing Options available.
- No application fee.
- No annual fee.
- Gardner-White Premier Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rates.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Gardner-White Premier Card FAQ
Is there a Gardner-White Premier Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Gardner-White Premier Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Gardner-White Premier Card?
Gardner-White Premier Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 28.99%.
Does Gardner-White Premier Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Gardner-White Premier Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Gardner-White Premier Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Gardner-White Premier Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Gardner-White Premier Card?
The following fees apply to Gardner-White Premier Card:
Gardner-White Premier Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $38
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
Does Gardner-White Premier Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Gardner-White Premier Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Gardner-White Premier Card
- Visit the Gardner-White Premier Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.