Indigo Platinum MastercardClaimed Visit Site
Indigo Platinum MastercardClaimed
Mostly not recommended
Would you recommend Indigo Platinum Mastercard to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Review
Indigo Platinum Mastercard is a credit card issued by Genesis FS Card Services. If you're wondering whether Indigo Platinum Mastercard is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR of 24.9%
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 1% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Accepts cosigners. Genesis FS Card Services is one of the few credit card issuers that allows applicants to include a cosigner. Adding a cosigner can really improve your approval chances if your credit is not great.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Poor credit. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still qualify.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Indigo Platinum Mastercard cash back or rewards program?
No, Indigo Platinum Mastercard does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Indigo Platinum Mastercard benefits?
Indigo Platinum Mastercard provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Indigo Platinum Mastercard?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. Indigo Platinum Mastercard has higher than average purchase APRs.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard has a variable purchase APR of 24.9%. It also has a variable cash advance APR of 29.9% . Note that late payments are subject to an APR of 29.9% if you are late or miss your payments. Typically, the penalty APR applies for a minimum of six months but can go on indefinitely.
Does Indigo Platinum Mastercard have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers??No, Indigo Platinum Mastercard does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Indigo Platinum Mastercard have an introductory APR offer on new purchases??Indigo Platinum Mastercard does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the Indigo Platinum Mastercard fees?
The following fees apply to Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
- An overlimit fee of $39.
|Annual Fee||$75 (Annual fees vary by year)|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||1%|
|Returned Payment Fee||$39|
|Late Payment Fee||$39|
Does Indigo Platinum Mastercard have a foreign transaction fee?Indigo Platinum Mastercard charges a foreign transaction fee of 1%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $20. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Indigo Platinum Mastercard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Indigo Platinum Mastercard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit score.
How to apply for Indigo Platinum Mastercard
- Visit the Indigo Platinum Mastercard website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||25|
|Paper Statement Fee||$0|
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$5|
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||5%|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||1%|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$0.50|
|Returned Payment Fee||$39|
|Late Fee Amount||$39|
|Supported Income Types||
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Car Rental Insurance|
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Cash Advance APR (Variable APR)||29.9%|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||24.9%|
|Balance Computation||average daily balance (including new purchases)|
Genesis FS Card Services Personal Credit Cards
Balance Transfer APR
Credit Score Range