J.Crew Credit Card Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether J.Crew Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
Pros & Cons of J.Crew Credit Card
- Free standard shipping for cardholders
- Free standard alterations on in store purchases for cardholders.
- Points earned on purchases
- No annual fee.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- J.Crew Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rate.
- Store only card.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
J.Crew Credit Card FAQ
Does J.Crew Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
J.Crew Credit Card is a rewards card.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
J.Crew Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does J.Crew Credit Card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does J.Crew Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for J.Crew Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
Does J.Crew Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does J.Crew Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for J.Crew Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
J.Crew Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $25
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
What is the customer service phone number for J.Crew Credit Card?
The J.Crew Credit Card customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
Does J.Crew Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, J.Crew Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for J.Crew Credit Card
- Visit the J.Crew Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.