Jet Blue Business Card Review
Jet Blue Business Card is a
issued by Barclaycard.
If you're wondering whether Jet Blue Business Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
rewards rate of up to 6x.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 50000 points after spending $1,000 within 90 months that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
that ranges from
up to 26.99%.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Jet Blue Business Card charges a fee of up to 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
purchase protection, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Jet Blue Business Card Pros & Cons
- Free first checked bag for you and up to 3 companions.
- Receive a 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases of cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights.
- Points Pooling is permitted.
- Employee cards at no extra cost
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Travel assistance insurance
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere Jet Blue Business Card is accepted.
- Jet Blue Business Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Annual fee is charged starting the first year (no free introductory year).
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Charges an annual fee of $99
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
Jet Blue Business Card FAQ
Is there a Jet Blue Business Card cash back or rewards program?
Jet Blue Business Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
Jet Blue Business Card Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus (Points/Miles)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
|Signup Bonus Spend Period (months)
|Annual Loyalty Bonus (Points/Miles)
Does Jet Blue Business Card have a signup bonus?
Jet Blue Business Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus. However, it does include a 50000 points signup bonus after spending $1000 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does Jet Blue Business Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Jet Blue Business Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus. However, it does include an annual loyalty bonus of 5000 points that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, and other perks.
What are the Jet Blue Business Card benefits?
Jet Blue Business Card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Jet Blue Business Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Jet Blue Business Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Jet Blue Business Card has a
that ranges from
up to 26.99%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
that ranges from
up to 26.99%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Jet Blue Business Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Jet Blue Business Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Jet Blue Business Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Jet Blue Business Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Jet Blue Business Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
What are the fees for Jet Blue Business Card?
The following fees apply to Jet Blue Business Card:
- There is no overlimit fee
Jet Blue Business Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $39
|Late Payment Fee
Does Jet Blue Business Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Jet Blue Business Card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, this can save you hundreds of dollars in credit card fees when you travel out of the country.
Does Jet Blue Business Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Jet Blue Business Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Jet Blue Business Card
- Visit the Jet Blue Business Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.