Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card Review
This is a
issued by Kitsap Credit Union.
If you're wondering whether Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 12 months, which is the average period for 0% APR balance transfer cards.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 12 months.
- Competitive APRs. Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card has a
that ranges from
up to 17.65%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 2% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
purchase protection, travel accident insurance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros & Cons of Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 12 months.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 12 months.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card FAQ
Does Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card?
Issuer does not publicly disclose rates. Please see the issuer's application page or contact them directly for rate and fee information.
Does Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 12 months.
Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Fee % After Intro Period
||Starting at 3%
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
|Balance Transfer APR
||7.65% - 17.65%
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum
|Balance Transfer Fee %
Does Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
This card does offer an intro APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 12 months.
What are the fees for Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card?
The following fees apply:
Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $28
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $25
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
Does Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $40. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card?
The Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card customer service number is (360) 662-2000.
Does Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card
- Visit the Kitsap Credit Union Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.