Lord & Taylor Credit Card Review
This is a
issued by Capital One.
If you're wondering whether Lord & Taylor Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above640.
Pros & Cons of Lord & Taylor Credit Card
- $10 IN REWARDS WHEN
YOU SPEND $200
- Receipt free returns
- Exclusive events for members
- When customers spend at least $1000 in a calender year, they are upgraded to the Premier Card. This offers the slightly greater benefit of free shipping codes and discounts without Lord and Taylor coupons.
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Lord & Taylor Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High APR
- Store only card. Cannot be used for other purchases.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Lord & Taylor Credit Card FAQ
Does Lord & Taylor Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
Lord & Taylor Credit Card is a rewards card.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
Lord & Taylor Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Lord & Taylor Credit Card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Lord & Taylor Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for Lord & Taylor Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
Does Lord & Taylor Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Lord & Taylor Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Lord & Taylor Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
Lord & Taylor Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $25
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does Lord & Taylor Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Lord & Taylor Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Lord & Taylor Credit Card
- Visit the Lord & Taylor Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.