MidFirst Bank Secured Card Review
This is a
secured credit card
issued by MidFirst Bank.
If you're wondering whether MidFirst Bank Secured Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- 3% Balance transfer fee. MidFirst Bank Secured Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Secured card. This card requires a refundable deposit before you qualify for a line of credit. These cards are often used to improve the credit of people with poor credit or little credit history.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still have good approval odds.
Pros & Cons of MidFirst Bank Secured Card
- Has an introductory APR rate on balance transfers of 17.99%.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- MidFirst Bank Secured Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Charges an annual fee of up to .
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
MidFirst Bank Secured Card FAQ
Does MidFirst Bank Secured Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the MidFirst Bank Secured Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for MidFirst Bank Secured Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Note that late payments are subject to an APR of 24.99% if you are late or miss your payments. Typically, the penalty APR applies for a minimum of six months but can go on indefinitely.
Does MidFirst Bank Secured Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 17.99%
MidFirst Bank Secured Card Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Fee % After Intro Period
||Starting at 3
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer APR
||Starting at 17.99
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum
|Balance Transfer Fee %
Does MidFirst Bank Secured Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for MidFirst Bank Secured Card?
The following fees apply:
MidFirst Bank Secured Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $25
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $24.50
Does MidFirst Bank Secured Card have a foreign transaction fee?
MidFirst Bank Secured Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for MidFirst Bank Secured Card?
The MidFirst Bank Secured Card customer service number is (888) 643-3477.
What is the support contact email for MidFirst Bank Secured Card?
The support contact email for MidFirst Bank Secured Card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does MidFirst Bank Secured Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, MidFirst Bank Secured Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for MidFirst Bank Secured Card
- Visit the MidFirst Bank Secured Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.