Modell's MVP Visa Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Modell's MVP Visa is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
that ranges from
up to 26.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 5% Balance transfer fee. Modell's MVP Visa charges a fee of 5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $50 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above640.
Pros & Cons of Modell's MVP Visa
- Monthly discount coupons.
- Birthday coupon
- If an applicant does not currently qualify for the Modell's Visa card, they may qualify for the Modell's store card. The store card allows for a lower credit score, and with responsible use, can build the cardholder's credit.
- No annual fee.
- Free access to your credit score.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere Modell's MVP Visa is accepted.
- Modell's MVP Visa reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Slow earnings on points.
- High interest rates.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Rewards bonus rate of only 1% on most everyday purchases. Terms apply*.
- Charges a 5% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Modell's MVP Visa FAQ
Does Modell's MVP Visa have a cash back or rewards program?
Modell's MVP Visa is a rewards card.
Modell's MVP Visa Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does Modell's MVP Visa have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Modell's MVP Visa offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Modell's MVP Visa benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Modell's MVP Visa?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 26.24%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
The good news is this card does not charge a penalty APR if you are late on a payment.
Does Modell's MVP Visa have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Modell's MVP Visa have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Modell's MVP Visa?
The following fees apply:
Modell's MVP Visa Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $39
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does Modell's MVP Visa have a foreign transaction fee?
Modell's MVP Visa charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Modell's MVP Visa?
The Modell's MVP Visa customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
What is the support contact email for Modell's MVP Visa?
The support contact email for Modell's MVP Visa is email@example.com.
Does Modell's MVP Visa report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Modell's MVP Visa reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Modell's MVP Visa
- Visit the Modell's MVP Visa website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.