Pottery Barn Credit Card Review
Pottery Barn Credit Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Pottery Barn Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Pottery Barn Credit Card Pros & Cons
- Earn 10% back in rewards. Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 you spend on the Pottery Barn Credit Card or choose 12 month special financing on purchases of $750 or more.
- Double rewards: Pottery Barn will send invitations to Double Rewards events throughout the year. Plus, early access to private sales.
- Shop family brands: Earn and redeem Rewards from the entire family of brands, including Pottery Barn Kids and PBteen.
- No annual fee.
- No annual fee.
- Pottery Barn Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rates.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Pottery Barn Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Pottery Barn Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Pottery Barn Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Pottery Barn Credit Card?
Pottery Barn Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.24%.
Does Pottery Barn Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Pottery Barn Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Pottery Barn Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Pottery Barn Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Pottery Barn Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Pottery Barn Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Pottery Barn Credit Card:
Pottery Barn Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $39
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does Pottery Barn Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Pottery Barn Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Pottery Barn Credit Card
- Visit the Pottery Barn Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.