Saks Fifth Avenue SaksFirst Store Card Review
This is a
issued by Capital One.
If you're wondering whether Saks credit card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Saks credit card
- Membership in SaksFirst, our exclusive rewards program. Members earn SaksFirst points for purchases made inside Saks.
- Earn a $25 gift card for every 2500 points
- Shop exclusive previews of our collections
- Early access to fashion events and private sales
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Saks Fifth Avenue SaksFirst Store Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rates.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Saks credit card FAQ
Does Saks credit card have a cash back or rewards program?
Saks credit card is a rewards card.
Saks credit card Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Saks credit card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Saks credit card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for Saks credit card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
Note that late payments are subject to an APR of 26.99% if you are late or miss your payments. Typically, the penalty APR applies for a minimum of six months but can go on indefinitely.
Does Saks credit card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Saks credit card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Saks credit card?
The following fees apply:
Saks credit card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $25
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
What is the customer service phone number for Saks credit card?
The Saks credit card customer service number is (877) 383-4802.
Does Saks Fifth Avenue SaksFirst Store Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Saks Fifth Avenue SaksFirst Store Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Saks credit card
- Visit the Saks credit card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.