SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® Review
This is a
issued by Capital One.
If you're wondering whether SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
rewards rate of up to 6x.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $15.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as access to a concierge, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
price protection, purchase protection, trip cancellation insurance, and fraud protection.
- Good or better credit required. You will have low approval odds if your credit score is below 700.
Pros & Cons of SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard®
- Price protection and extended warranty on your purchases with Saks Fifth Avenue
- Accepted at 25 million locations worldwide
- No foreign transaction fees
- 24-hour personal concierge service available
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty and price protection on purchases.
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High penalty fee.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® FAQ
Does SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® have a cash back or rewards program?
SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® is a travel rewards card.
SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Zero fraud liability
- Price Protection
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard®?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR of up to 26.24%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Note that late payments are subject to an APR of 27.99% if you are late or miss your payments. Typically, the penalty APR applies for a minimum of six months but can go on indefinitely.
Does SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard®?
The following fees apply:
SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $25
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® have a foreign transaction fee?
This card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, avoiding foreign transaction fees can save you hundreds of dollars in fees when you travel out of the country.
What is the customer service phone number for SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard®?
The SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® customer service number is (877) 383-4802.
What is the support contact email for SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard®?
The support contact email for SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® is email@example.com.
Does SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard®
- Visit the SaksFirst World Elite MasterCard® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.