Sewing & More Credit Card Review
Sewing & More Credit Card is a
issued by Synchrony Bank.
If you're wondering whether Sewing & More Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Sewing & More Credit Card Pros & Cons
- Special financing options available.
- Sewing & More Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Card can only be used at Sewing Machines Plus.
- High interest rates.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Sewing & More Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Sewing & More Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Sewing & More Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Sewing & More Credit Card?
Sewing & More Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.99%.
Does Sewing & More Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Sewing & More Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Sewing & More Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Sewing & More Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Sewing & More Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Sewing & More Credit Card:
Sewing & More Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does Sewing & More Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Sewing & More Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Sewing & More Credit Card
- Visit the Sewing & More Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.