US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card Review
This is a
cashback credit card
issued by US Bank.
If you're wondering whether US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
cashback rewards rate of up to 5%.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 12 months, which is the average period for 0% APR balance transfer cards.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $150 if you spend $500 within 3 months.
- Competitive APRs. US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card has a
that ranges from
up to 23.99%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Accepts cosigners. US Bank is one of the few credit card issuers that allows applicants to include a cosigner. Adding a cosigner can really improve your approval chances if your credit is not great.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Good or better credit required. You will have low approval odds if your credit score is below 700.
Pros & Cons of US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 12 months.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Travel accident and travel assistance insurance.
- US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card FAQ
Does US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
You will receive 1% cash back on travel, dining, groceries, drugstore purchases, or any other purchase. For example, if you buy a $1,000 laptop, you will receive $10 back in cash.
However, you can earn up to 5% for purchases in a bonus category.
What are the US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 23.99%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
that ranges from
up to 23.99%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 12 months.
US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
|Balance Transfer APR
||13.99% - 23.99%
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum
|Balance Transfer Fee %
Does US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card?
The following fees apply:
- There is no overlimit fee
US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $35
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost cashback card.
Does US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card have a foreign transaction fee?
US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card?
The US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card customer service number is (800) 872-2657.
What is the support contact email for US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card?
The support contact email for US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card
- Visit the US Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.