Wells Fargo Autograph? CardUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Credit Cards.
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||
17.24% - 27.24%
|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 670|
Wells Fargo Autograph? Card Review
This is a cashback card issued by Wells Fargo Bank. If you're wondering whether Wells Fargo Autograph is the right card for you, read on.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 30000 points after spending $1,500 within 3 months that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR that ranges from 17.24% up to 27.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your eligible purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Annual fee waived the first year. Wells Fargo Autograph? Card gives you the chance to have the card for a year without paying the $0 annual fee.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Wells Fargo Autograph? Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees. The minimum fee is $5.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, emergency support, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, trip cancellation insurance, and fraud protection.
- Good or better credit required. You will have low approval odds if your credit score is below 670.
Pros & Cons of Wells Fargo Autograph
|The Good||The Bad|
Wells Fargo Autograph FAQ
Does Wells Fargo Autograph have a cash back or rewards program?
This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
|Rewards rate (all purchases)||N/A|
|Max rewards rate||N/A|
|Annual rewards limit||N/A|
|Signup Bonus ($)|
|Signup Bonus (Points/Miles)||30000|
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement||$1500|
|Signup Bonus Spend Period (months)||3 months|
Does Wells Fargo Autograph have a signup bonus?This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus. However, it does include a 30000 points signup bonus after spending $1500 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does Wells Fargo Autograph offer an annual loyalty bonus?This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Wells Fargo Autograph benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Free Credit Report
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Wells Fargo Autograph?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. This card has higher than average regular APRs.
Wells Fargo Autograph? Card has a variable purchase APR that ranges from 17.24% up to 27.24%. It also has a variable cash advance APR of 28.24% .
Does Wells Fargo Autograph have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Wells Fargo Autograph have an intro APR offer on new purchases?This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Wells Fargo Autograph?
The following fees apply:
|Late Payment Fee||$40|
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost cashback card.
What is the customer service phone number for Wells Fargo Autograph?
The Wells Fargo Autograph customer service number is (800) 877-4833.
What is the support contact email for Wells Fargo Autograph?
The support contact email for Wells Fargo Autograph is email@example.com.
What is the Wells Fargo Autograph login page?
You can access the Wells Fargo Autograph login page here.
How do people rate the customer service and user experience of Wells Fargo Autograph?
We currently don't have sufficient reviews to provide a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product.
Does Wells Fargo Autograph? Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Wells Fargo Autograph? Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Wells Fargo Autograph
- Visit the Wells Fargo Autograph website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104 USA
- (800) 877-4833
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Wells Fargo Bank
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$5|
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||3%|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||$5|
|No Annual Fee|
|No Foreign Transaction Fee|
|No Annual Fee First Year|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$1|
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||25 days|
|Late Fee Amount||$40|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Checking Account Required|
|Credit Score Range||670 -|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Signup Bonus (points)||30,000|
|Cash Advance APR (Variable APR)||28.24%|
|APR Type||Variable APR|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||
17.24% - 27.24%
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum||$5|
|Balance Transfer Fee %||3%|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Wells Fargo Autograph? Card to your friends?
Other Credit Cards
Wells Fargo Bank Credit Cards
- Bomgaars Credit Card
- Charter Oak FCU Visa® Platinum Credit Card
- Dupaco Community Credit Union Rewards Visa
- Hawaii Central FCU Visa Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card
- INTRUST Bank Visa® Max Cash Secured Card
- Marriott Employees Federal Credit Union Platinum Secured
- Merced School Employees FCU Student Visa
- Pacific Service CU Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Piedmont Advantage CU Mastercard Credit Card
- Porsche Club of America Credit Card
- Summit Racing Equipment Speed Card®