Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from Bethpage Federal Credit UnionUnaffiliated
Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings AccountUnaffiliated
in Savings Accounts from Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account Review
Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account is offered by Bethpage Federal Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1941 and based in Bethpage, NY. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account is offered in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Are savings accounts from Bethpage Federal Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your Bethpage Federal Credit Union savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) are insured separately up to $250,000. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What APY does Bethpage Federal Credit Union offer?
Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account offers an APY of 0.2% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
|Bank Account Features||
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account charge?
Bethpage Federal Credit Union Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $5.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $30 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$5|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$10|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$30|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||