Where does East West Bank Premier Savings Account do business?
East West Bank Premier Savings Account is based in Pasadena, CA. It was founded in 1973 and offers checking accounts services in 7 states across the USA.
East West Bank Premier Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does East West Bank offer?
East West Bank Premier Savings Account is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does East West Bank Premier Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - East West Bank Premier Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does East West Bank Premier Savings Account charge?
East West Bank Premier Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $100.
135 N Los Robles Ave #600
Pasadena, CA 91101626 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by East West Bank
- New York
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$100|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $3|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||