Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account Review
Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account is offered by Trustco Bank,
founded in 1902 and based in Schenectady, NY.
Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account is available in
5 states across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Trustco Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Trustco Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Does Trustco Bank offer a signup bonus?
Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum balance for Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account?
There is no minimum balance required to open a Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account.
Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account Account Minimums
|APY Minimum Balance
|Minimum Initial Deposit
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Required Balance
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What APY does Trustco Bank offer?
Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 0.1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
What fees does Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account charge?
Trustco Bank Statement Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.