Where does DoorDash do business?
DoorDash is a business based in San Francisco, CA. It was founded in 2013 and offers work to freelancers in 28 states (and Washington, DC).
What compensation structure does it offer?
DoorDash compensates workers on a commission basis.
How much can you expect to earn working for DoorDash?
Rates may vary but DoorDash workers can usually expect to earn anything from $15 and $25 an hour.
What do you need to start working?
Side gigs can give you more flexibility than regular 9 to 5 jobs but there are still requirements to meet. Here's a summary of the eligibility criteria to work for DoorDash:
- DoorDash workers must have a clean criminal record.
- You need a clean driving record.
- Workers must have a valid driving license.
- You will also need to purchase your own insurance.
- DoorDash requires workers to own an eligible vehicle.
- Own a smartphone.
- The minimum age to work for DoorDash is 18.
Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply.
116 New Montgomery Street 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
- Visit Site
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
|Estimated Hourly Earnings||$15 - $25|
|Immigration Status Considered||