Where does UberEATS do business?
UberEATS is a business based in San Francisco, CA. It was founded in 2014 and offers work to freelancers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What compensation structure does it offer?UberEATS pays on a commission basis.
How much can you expect to earn working for UberEATS?
UberEATS does not disclose the average earnings of its workers.
What do you need to start working?
Side gigs can give you more flexibility than regular 9 to 5 jobs but there are still requirements to meet. Here's a summary of the eligibility criteria to work for UberEATS:
- UberEATS workers must have a clean criminal record.
- You need a clean driving record.
- Workers must have a valid driving license.
- You will also need to purchase your own insurance.
- UberEATS requires workers to own an eligible vehicle.
- The minimum age to work for UberEATS is 19.
1455 Market Street,
San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
Message from UberEATS
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia