in Side Jobs
Would you recommend Lyft to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Lyft do business?
Lyft is a business based in San Francisco, CA. It was founded in 2012 and offers work to freelancers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What compensation structure does it offer?
Lyft compensates workers on a commission basis.
How much can you expect to earn working for Lyft?
Rates may vary but Lyft workers can usually expect to earn anything from $10 and $35 an hour.
What do you need to start working?
Side gigs can give you more flexibility than regular 9 to 5 jobs but there are still requirements to meet. Here's a summary of the eligibility criteria to work for Lyft:
- Lyft workers must have a clean criminal record.
- You need a clean driving record.
- Workers must have a valid driving license.
- You will also need to purchase your own insurance.
- Lyft requires workers to own an eligible vehicle.
- Own a smartphone.
- The minimum age to work for Lyft is 21.
Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply.
- San Francisco, CA USA
- Visit Site
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Estimated Hourly Earnings||$10 - $35|
|Immigration Status Considered||