If you’re struggling to make ends meet every month, you’re not alone. Four in ten Americans struggle to pay their bills according to a 2017 report by the Bureau of Consumer Finance Protection.
SuperMoney can help you lower your monthly payments.
- A 0.5% reduction in your interest rate with a mortgage refinance can lower your monthly payments by $85 on a 30-year $300k mortgage.
- Consolidating several student loans into a single more-manageable loan can cut your monthly student loan payment in half.
- Switching a $7,000 credit card debt to a 0% balance transfer card could save you $1,784 in interest even if you make no other payments during the 0% introductory rate period.
- Refinancing your 24-month auto loan (4% APR) for a 48-month loan could save you $522 a month.
- Switch to a free checking account and save up to $20 a month.
- Debt consolidation plans can combine high interest loans into one loan with a lower interest and lower monthly payments.