|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
City National Bank Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card Review
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Secured card. This card requires a refundable deposit before you qualify for a line of credit. These cards are often used to improve the credit of people with poor credit or little credit history.
- Multiple business credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, emergency support, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is City National Bank Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card designed for?
This is a secured credit card credit card issued by City National Bank.
Secured cards are credit cards that require a refundable deposit before you qualify for a line of credit. These cards are often used to build the credit of consumers with with poor credit or little credit history.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 650.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business credit card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, this can save you hundreds of dollars in credit card fees when you travel out of the country.
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
This business credit card offers a rewards program to its customers.
Does it have a sign up bonus?
This business credit card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does it offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This business card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Fraud Liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Does City National Bank Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, City National Bank Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the City National Bank .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
Message From City National Bank
Other Services by City National Bank
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||0%|
|No Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend City National Bank Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card to your friends?