Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Advisors Mortgage Group, LLCUnaffiliated
Advisors Mortgage Group Home LoansUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||$75,000 - $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans Review
Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans is offered by Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC (NMLS #33041), a direct lender founded in 1999 and based in Ocean, NJ. Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans is available in 22 states (and Washington, DC).
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC?
Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 778-9044.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina