Advisors Mortgage Group Home LoansUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Home Loans.
|Loan Amount||$75,000 - $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans Review
Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans are offered by Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC (NMLS #33041), a direct lender founded in 1999 and based in Ocean, NJ. Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans are available in 22 states (and Washington, DC).
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans Pros & Cons
Advisors Mortgage Group FAQ
How much can you borrow via Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC?
Advisors Mortgage Group allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Advisors Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Advisors Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Advisors Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Advisors Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans is (800) 778-9044.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
1411 Highway 35
Ocean, NJ 07712 USA
- (800) 778-9044
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington, DC
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Loan Amount||$75,000 - $1,000,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Hybrid Mortgage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Advisors Mortgage Group Home Loans to your friends?
Other Home Loans
- Acre Mortgage Home Loans
- Bank of England Home Mortgage
- CRE OneSource Home Loans
- Capital Bank Mortgage Loans
- Cardinal Financial Mortgage
- Educators Credit Union Home Loans
- Exchange Bank Home Mortgage
- Guaranteed Rate Home Mortgage
- Interactive Mortgage
- Pulte Mortgage Home Loans
- SoFi Mortgage
- United Wholesale Mortgage Home Loans