All Western Mortgage Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from All Western MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
All Western Mortgage Home Loans Review
Where does All Western Mortgage Home Loans do business?
All Western Mortgage Home Loans is based in Las Vegas, NV. The company was founded in 1981 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 12 states.
How much can you borrow via All Western Mortgage Home Loans?
All Western Mortgage Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does All Western Mortgage Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, All Western Mortgage Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does All Western Mortgage Home Loans offer?
All Western Mortgage Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does All Western Mortgage Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. All Western Mortgage Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- New Mexico